The Nominating Committee is searching for qualified AHIMA members, from the Active or Emeritus membership categories, to fill the roles of:
- One AHIMA President/Chair-elect
- Three Directors for the Board of Directors
- Three CCHIM Commissioners – Priority for 2020 Nominees: Members with a CCS, CDIP, CHDA, CHPS, and the RHIT credential
- Two Council for Excellence in Education (CEE) Members – Focus is on practitioners.
- One Speaker-elect for the House of Delegates
The President/Chair-elect, Director, and CCHIIM Commissioner and CEE Council Member positions have three-year terms and the Speaker-elect has a two-year term. All terms begin on January 1, 2021. Descriptions, duties, and qualifications for each of these elected positions are available on the Call for Volunteers Web page under the Elected Positions tab from the top toolbar. Nominations are due March 31, 2020.
AHIMA is looking for strategic, innovative, dedicated members to be considered for one of our five elected roles in 2021.
View the opportunities for the AHIMA President/Chair-elect, Board of Directors, CEE members, CCHIIM Commissioners, and Speaker-elect of the House of Delegates on the AHIMA website.
Select the Elected Positions tab from the top toolbar to review each description. The application for each position is posted on Engage’s Volunteer Center.
Questions? Feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.