Palm Medical Group
Attention Health Information Supervisors and/or Managers!
Are you “meeting out” and tired of the typical institutional bureaucracy? Would you like to put your experience and skills to a more rewarding use?
Palm Medical Group is looking to hire an Office Manager to lead the day to day operations of our clinic. Palm Medical Group is made up of seven physicians in Endocrinology Medicine and three physician assistants.
We service the greater Las Vegas area with two clinics; one in the Southwest and one in the Northwest part of Las Vegas.
Requirements for this position include:
- The office manager will supervise all supporting personnel.
- Ability to navigate and complete meaningful use annually.
- Strong background in billing and collections.
- Be a resilient leader with great work ethic and ability to create a team that has strong morale, team building skills, and personnel management.
- This position has room to grow into a Practice Manager for the right candidate.
- Experience in leadership and team building.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in healthcare industry.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Strong data analysis skills, billing and collections are most essential.
- Position has excellent salary and benefits, including bonus.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please send resume with salary history for consideration to:
Contact person: Ms. Robin Waldron
Fax (702) 796-7256