Immediate Hiring-IP & OP Coding! $3,000 Sign On Bonus!
**Hiring Immediately** $3,000 Sign On Bonus Available if begin by September 1st, 2021!
Full-time coding positions are now available for positive and self-motivated coding professionals on our growing remote coding services team. You can work from your home office for our clients.
LexiCode is the leading provider of HIM Coding and Consulting Services nationwide and our exceptional employees make this possible. For more than 35 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our team works to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, an Exela brand, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions. www.LexiCode.com.
Immediate Hiring for the Following-
FT Inpatient Coding
FT ED Coding
FT Anesthesia Coding
FT Physician Professional Fee Surgical with E&M Coding
FT Professional Fee E&M Clinic Coding
FT Observations Coding
FT Outpatient Surgery
FT Edits-Facility & Professional Fee
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work remotely from the your home office providing coding services to our clients;
- Review medical records and assign pertinent diagnosis and procedure codes based on the patient’s medical record;
- Abstract appropriate information from the medical record based on the guidelines provided by the client;
- Meet coding productivity and accuracy expectations.
- One of these credentials from AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, CCS-P; or from AAPC: CPC, COC, or CIC
- FT Positions 1 or more years of recent coding experience in the specified coding type
- Top coding skills
- Ability to work from home using high speed internet
- Experience with EMR, multiple encoders and abstracting systems
- Excellent hourly compensation
- Generous productivity incentive plan
- Computer with dual monitors and Encoder
- Referral bonuses
- Continuing education
- Comprehensive health and wellness plans
Apply Online: https://talento.exela.global/#/searchJob/LEXICODE/USA